Alaska Unconditional Waiver Release of Lien on Progress Payment
Keep the progress payments coming by providing property owners with an Unconditional Waiver and Release of Lien.
- The contractor on a construction project uses this form to release all lien rights and claims for payment against the subject property up to the date of the progress payment.
- A waiver and release is a good way to induce the property owner to make the progress payments on time.
- This is a full and unconditional release for the time period specified in the document.
- You can purchase your form by clicking "Add to Cart" and then checking out. As soon as the purchase is complete, you will be able to download the form.
- Intended for use only in the State of Alaska.
Last Updated: 17-August-2021