Prepare an Offering Memorandum for an offering of unsecured promissory notes and common shares, with this template for the Province of Alberta.
The units being offered for sale consist of an unsecured subordinate promissory note plus one or more common shares. The Offering Memorandum includes sections dealing with:
- how to subscribe for units,
- summary of the offering,
- share capital of issuer,
- description of securities,
- number and aggregate dollar amount of securities to be distributed,
- use of proceeds,
- seller of the securities,
- exemption from prospectus requirements,
- restrictions on resale of securities,
- conflicts of interest,
- income tax consequences,
- RRSP eligibility.
The Alberta Offering Memorandum for Unsecured Promissory Notes and Common Shares
is available as a MS Word template.