Alberta Agency and Trustee Agreement
Retain a sales agent and a trustee in connection with a public offering of shares under a prospectus with this Agency and Trustee Agreement for Alberta issuers.
- The issuer (offering corporation) retains the Agent to sell the securities on a 'best efforts' basis.
- The Trustee will hold all subscription funds on behalf of the issuer.
- The Agent may enter into arrangements with other investment dealers registered to sell securities in Alberta, at no additional cost to the issuer.
- The Trustee will keep the subscription funds in a daily-interest escrow account or in short-term interest-bearing securities.
- The issuer indemnifies the Trustee against claims or losses, and against its costs incurred in the performance of its duties.
- The issuer also indemnifies the Agent against claims or losses, costs or expenses (except loss of profits).
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 29-September-2022