Alberta Assignment of Facility Agreement
Use this easy form to assign a Facility Agreement as part of the purchase of Alberta oil and gas interests.
- The seller assigns to the buyer all of its rights and interest in certain petroleum and natural gas rights and facilities.
- The buyer agrees to perform all of the seller's obligations under the facility agreement.
- The seller is not released from any of its obligations or liabilities that arose prior to the effective date of the assignment.
- This legal document is intended for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
- The Assignment of Facility Agreement for Oil and Gas Purchase is a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 15-July-2021