Prepare a Certificate of Limited Partnership with this easy-to-use template form for Alberta partnerships.
This form must be prepared by the General Partner, setting out the organizational details of the Limited Partnership, such as:
- the purpose for the partnership,
- the names and address of the general and limited partners,
- the contributions of the original partners,
- the share of profits to which each partner is entitled,
- restrictions on assignment or transfer of partnership interests.
The Alberta Certificate of Limited Partnership form is available as a downloadable MS Word file.
Last Updated: 13-May-2021