Alberta Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement
Rent a business premises in Alberta to a tenant with this Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- This lease is a triple net lease to the landlord, and the tenant agrees to pay for all costs with respect to the premises including structural repairs.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The tenant will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges with respect to the premises, except for the landlord's income taxes.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying fire and extended coverage insurance.
- The tenant is responsible for all alterations, improvements, maintenance and repairs.
- Procedures in the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- Subordination of the lease to a mortgage or other lien.
- The tenant must provide an estoppel certificate on request by the landlord.
- If the tenant holds over (i.e. stays in the premises) after the lease term expires, the tenancy reverts to a monthly tenancy.
- This legal document is intended for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
- The Alberta Triple Net Lease Agreement template can be used for office or retail space.
Last Updated: 11-October-2018