Alberta Confidentiality Agreement for Purchase of Oil and Gas Assets
Prepare a Confidentiality Agreement for a purchase of oil and gas assets in Alberta with this easy downloadable template.
- The party interested in purchasing the oil and gas assets agrees to keep confidential and not disclose any of the seller's proprietary information that is disclosed to the interested party during the due diligence review and negotiations.
- The interested party also agrees not to divulge that any discussions or negotiations are taking place regarding the possible acquisition.
- The provisions of the Agreement do not extend to any information which is already in the public domain.
- Intended for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
- Download the form as a MS Word file.
Last Updated: 15-July-2021