Alberta Directors Circular re Offer to Purchase Common Shares
Use this template Directors' Circular to inform your shareholders of an offer to purchase all of the corporation's common shares. The circular contains the following information:
- the reasons that the Board of Directors is recommending that the shareholders accept the offer;
- details of a pre-acquisition agreement between the corporation and the offeror, including an agreement by the offeror to pay option holders the difference between the purchase price and the exercise price of their options;
- principal security holders;
- details of the offering party, including its directors and shareholders;
- material contracts between principals of the corporation and the offeror;
- trading of securities;
- material changes;
- statutory rights of the security holders.
This Directors' Circular is compliant with Alberta laws regarding transfers of common shares. This is a digital download that you can easily customize for your situation.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016