Alberta Farm Lease Agreement and Option to Purchase
AB land owners, rent out your farm land to a tenant and give them an option to buy the land with this Alberta Farm Lease Agreement and Option to Purchase template.
- The tenant must exercise its option to purchase within a specified option period, failing which the option expires.
- The landlord must give the tenant first right of refusal to purchase the land, prior to offering it for sale to a third party.
- The tenant must carry adequate liability insurance at all times during the term of the lease.
- The tenant agrees not to make any improvements or changes without the written consent of the landlord.
- This is a fully editable legal contract available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 05-February-2021