Alberta Guarantee Agreement for Natural Gas Asset Exchange
Prepare a Guarantee Agreement for an oil and gas asset exchange with this template form for the Province of Alberta.
- The guarantee is given in connection with a Purchase and Sale Agreement for natural gas assets.
- The guarantor, as the parent company of the vendor (seller), guarantees all of the vendor's obligations to the purchaser.
- The guarantee is irrevocable, unconditional and continuing.
- The liability of the guarantor is separate from that of the vendor.
- The Guarantee Agreement is intended for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
- The form is a downloadable legal document in MS Word format that can be modified to fit your specific needs.
Last Updated: 14-March-2019