Alberta Land Development Partnership Agreement
Set up a partnership to develop and build a commercial office and retail project in Alberta with this Land Development Partnership Agreement template.
- The Agreement is between the owner of the land to be developed, and a managing partner (the Operator) who will be lending money to the project.
- Additional partners may be brought on if deemed necessary by the original partners.
- The Operator will advance sufficient funds to the partnership which will be lent to the owner interest-free for demolition and to secure surrender of existing leases.
- Details of the Operator's compensation for managing development, construction and completion of the project.
- Procedure for advances made to the partnership by a partner.
- Buy-sell provisions which give the other partners a right of first refusal to purchase the interest of a departing partner.
- Procedure for disposing of the partnership assets on termination or dissolution.
This Alberta Land Development Partnership Agreement
is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016