Alberta Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease
Cancel an existing lease on office or retail space with this Mutual Cancellation of Lease form for the Province of Alberta.
- This agreement is only for commercial tenancies. You will need to use a different form for residential tenants.
- The lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree that the lease will terminate as of a specific date.
- All rights and obligations of the parties under the lease are extinguished, except for those which accrue prior to the termination date.
- This form is intended for use in Alberta but can be modified to be used in other provinces and territories of Canada.
- Available as a MS Word downloadable template and fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 03-October-2018