Alberta Partnership Exit Agreement
Facilitate the exit of a partner and deal with their partnership interest with this Partnership Exit Agreement for an Alberta limited partnership.
- The exiting partner's interest will be purchased by the general partner and the partnership.
- Once the sale of its interest is complete, the exiting partner is relieved of its rights and obligations under the Partnership Agreement.
- The purchasers will use best efforts to obtain a release of any guarantees of the partnership's debts given by the exiting partner and will indemnify the exiting partner against any claims or damages.
- This legal form template is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to meet your specific needs.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 18-June-2021