Alberta Purchase Agreement for New or Used Vehicles
Alberta car dealers, write up your customer contracts with this template Vehicle Purchase Agreement.
- If the vehicle is new, it is covered by the manufacturer's New Vehicle Warranty. If the vehicle is used, the purchaser specifically waives the provisions of the Sale of Goods Act.
- If the dealer is financing the transaction, the dealer has the right to repossess the vehicle if the purchaser defaults in payment, and to retain any amounts paid as liquidated damages.
- The purchaser agrees to keep the vehicle properly insured and provide the dealer with proof of insurance.
- The template can be used as a preprinted form by printing it out and filling it in by hand, or filled in on the computer and then printed for signature.
- This form is intended for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Digital templates save you time and money. Get this Alberta Purchase Agreement for New or Used Vehicles for your dealership.
Last Updated: 19-January-2021