Alberta Quit Claim and Assignment of Oil and Gas Assets
Assign, transfer and give up all rights to oil and gas assets in Alberta with this Quit Claim, Assignment and Conveyance of Interest form.
- The assets being conveyed to the purchaser include petroleum and natural gas rights, equipment and miscellaneous interests.
- The assets are transferred on an 'as is, where is' basis.
- The purchaser assumes the vendor's liability and obligations with respect to the assets, including environmental liabilities, and will indemnify the vendor with respect to the same.
- The parties mutually release each other from any and all claims, actions, damages and losses.
- This legal document is intended for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
- The form is available in MS Word format. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 05-July-2021