Alberta Real Estate Commission Agreement
Alberta real estate brokers, write your customer contracts quickly and easily with this Real Estate Commission Agreement template.
- This contract is suitable for commercial real estate properties.
- The broker agrees to use best efforts on behalf of the seller to close a sale transaction with a potential purchaser.
- The seller of the property agrees to pay the broker the commission even if the broker is unable to close the transaction, if within 30 days after the expiry of the agreement, the owner is able to close the sale with the purchaser.
- The broker warrants that it has no interest (as an employee, director, partner, etc) in the purchaser.
- This is a downloadable legal contract template in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 07-June-2021