(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Alberta Transfer of Title Agreement by Cohabiting Couple


    Do you cohabit with your partner in a home in Alberta that one of you owns? If you want to transfer title into both names, it's a good idea to set out how the costs will be shared with this Transfer of Title Agreement.

    • The purpose of the agreement is to transfer title of the property, which is currently only registered in the name of one partner, into the names of both parties as joint tenants.
    • The parties will contribute equally to mortgage payments, maintenance costs and other expenses required for the upkeep of the property.
    • This legal form is available as a downloadable Microsoft Word file.
    • Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 15-May-2021
    SKU: 146