Alberta Trust Agreement for Gas Leases
Appoint a trustee to hold gas leases in trust for a beneficiary with this customizable template for the Province of Alberta.
- The beneficiary is a party who has purchased the interest in the gas leases from the trustee.
- The trustee will continue to hold title to the leases in trust on behalf of the beneficiary.
- The beneficiary will be liable to the trustee for all costs and damages which the trustee may suffer or pay.
- The beneficiary agrees to indemnify and hold the trustee harmless against any claims, actions, costs, losses or damages arising from the trustee acting as trustee under the Agreement.
- This Trust Agreement for Gas Leases is a fully editable legal form that is intended for use in the Province of Alberta.
Last Updated: 18-October-2017