Animal Performer Agreement for Film and TV
Hire animals to perform in a movie or television production with this Animal Performer Agreement.
- The contract can be used to acquire the services of horses, dogs, cats, birds, or any other animal performers required by the script.
- The animal's owner will have the animals available on the shooting dates and at the location(s) specified.
- The animals will be accompanied at all times by an experienced trainer / handler.
- The owner will ensure that the animals are kept safe and secure, and that they do not at any time pose a threat to persons or other animals, both on and off the set.
- The owner must ensure that all rules and guidelines of the SPCA are followed, and that all laws and regulations governing animal safety are obeyed, to ensure the animals' safety and well being.
- This Animal Performer Agreement template is available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 07-February-2021