Arizona Quitclaim Deed for Joint Ownership
Transfer the interest in a real estate property in Arizona from a husband and wife to another husband and wife with this Quitclaim Deed for Joint Ownership.
- The transferors convey their interest in the property to the transferees, but do not provide any warranties regarding the property.
- The transferees can take title either as:
- joint tenants, with rights of survivorship, which means that if one of them dies, title to the property passes to the surviving joint tenant, or
- community property with rights of survivorship, or
- community property without rights of survivorship.
- The form includes a Community Property Agreement to be signed by the transferees, if applicable.
- This legal form template is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Arizona.
Last Updated: 07-January-2022