AZ landlords, hire one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Arizona Resident Manager Agreement.
- The tenant will act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee.
- The resident manager will collect rent and other fees, and issue receipts for all payments made by tenants.
- The resident manager will issue eviction and default notices as required.
- The resident manager must inspect each rental unit after a tenancy ends and the tenant has vacated, and show the empty unit to prospective tenants.
- The resident manager is also responsible for groundskeeping and building maintenance.
This Arizona Resident Manager Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016