Arkansas Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises
Notify a tenant that the property they are renting has been sold with this Arkansas Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The landlord is required to give the tenant formal written notice of the sale.
- The tenant is instructed to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form, to record how the document was served on the tenant.
- The template is available as a MS Word document which can be reused as often as you need.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Arkansas.
Last Updated: 06-January-2022