Arkansas Preliminary Notice (Residential)
Give your 10 day preliminary notice to the owner prior to starting work on a residential construction project with this downloadable template form for Arkansas.
- Notice is given according to Arkansas Code Ann. 18-44-114 et seq.
- The form includes a Proof of Service Affidavit to be sworn in front of a Notary by the person who served the document on the property owner.
- Once you've paid for it, you can use this form whenever your work requires it.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Arkansas.
Last Updated: 23-October-2021