Letter of Intent Template | Australia
Do you know to write a Letter of Intent? Don't worry - if not, just download this easy-to-use template for Australia.
- This standardised digital form can be used for many kinds of transactions just by filling in the appropriate details.
- The purpose of a letter of intent (LOI) is to ensure that all parties have the same understanding of the agreed terms of the deal before a formal agreement is written up. It also signifies the parties' commitment to finalise the arrangement.
- It is not a legally binding contract except as it relates to the negotiations between the parties.
- The parties agree not to consider offers from, or conduct discussions, with any other party with respect to the matter being negotiated.
- The parties each agree to keep the other's information confidential and not to disclose any information regarding the negotiations.
- Each party agrees to pay a break-up fee to the other party if negotiations break off for any reason other than a breach of the LOI.
You can download the Australia Letter of Intent immediately after purchase. This is a Microsoft Word template. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 22-March-2021