Australia Merger Agreement
Merge two existing Australian companies into a new corporate entity under this customisable Australia Merger Agreement.
- Both of the merging companies will transfer their businesses to the new entity, which will issue shares in its capital to the companies' shareholders in exchange for the transfer.
- The merging companies are responsible for obtaining necessary authorisations and approvals to transfer any leases and business contracts to the new company.
- The new company will offer employment to the current employees, and the companies will pay their salary, sick pay, and other amounts due or accrued to the employees up to the date of completion.
- The merging companies grant the new company power of attorney with respect to transferring the businesses.
- The template includes confidentiality and indemnification provisions.
When you purchase the template Merger Agreement, you can download and use it immediately.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016