Australia Real Estate Purchase Agreement for Community Development Lots
Australia land developers, sell residential lots in a new development with this Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement for Community Development Lots
- The purchaser's deposit may be invested by the deposit holder with a bank, building society or credit union. The party entitled to the income from the deposit is solely responsible for all tax liabilities and all costs associated with the deposit.
- If the purchaser fails to complete the transaction, the deposit will be forfeited to the seller.
- The sale is conditional upon the purchaser obtaining necessary financing and a satisfactory property inspection.
- The seller is responsible for outgoings and land tax up to and including the adjustment date. If outgoings have not been assessed by that date, they will be apportioned on a per lot basis.
- The purchaser is responsible for the cost of any construction or repair of dividing fences between the property and any adjoining land.
The Australia Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016