Share Purchase Agreement | Australia
Sell of the shares of an Australian corporation to a purchaser under the terms of this Share Purchase Agreement which includes State-specific trade restraint clauses.
- If required by the purchaser, the parties will jointly conduct a stocktaking of the business before completion of the transaction.
- Any disputes with respect to the stocktaking will be referred to an expert valuer.
- The vendor is liable to pay the amount of any loss arising from a reduction in the value of the company's assets, an increase in the liabilities, or any breach of the vendor's warranties.
- There is no liability in respect of trade debts which are paid in full on or before completion, or within 12 months after they become due.
- The vendor agrees to encourage the company's clients to use the company's goods and services, and must provide assistance in relation to the ongoing business of the company.
- Both parties are bound by ongoing confidentiality provisions which will survive the closing.
- Available as a downloadable MS Word document.
- Intended to be used only within Australia.
Last Updated: 20-July-2022