BC Purchase and Sale Contract for Investment Property
Buy commercial investment property in British Columbia from a bare trustee company with this Purchase and Sale Contract.
- The land is held by a bare trustee company on behalf of the seller.
- The transaction is conditional upon the buyer obtaining a satisfactory development feasibility study and an environmental review of the property.
- After the buyer's conditions have been removed, the buyer will have the option to purchase the trustee company shares.
- The document includes a disclosure statement by the parties' real estate agents in accordance with the Canadian Real Estate Association's Code of Ethics.
- This British Columbia Bare Trustee Purchase & Sale Contract for Investment Property is provided as a Microsoft Word file.
Last Updated: 17-March-2021