British Columbia Manufactured Home Pad Tenancy Agreement
This Manufactured Home Pad Tenancy Agreement makes it easy for BC mobile home park operators to prepare rental agreements for their tenants.
- This rental contract is for the pad only (not the home). It can be used for either month-to-month or fixed term tenancies.
- The landlord cannot charge extra for any services or facilities that are included in the Tenancy Agreement.
- The landlord is not allowed to require a security deposit from the tenant.
- The landlord is required to keep the pad and the mobile home park in good repair and to comply with all health and safety regulations.
- The tenant must maintain reasonable health, cleanliness and sanitary standards in and around the pad. The tenant is responsible for repairing any damage caused by the occupants or their guests.
- The landlord has the right to raise the rent once a year, upon 3 months' written notice in accordance with the British Columbia Manufactured Home Park Tenancy Act.
Download the British Columbia Manufactured Home Park Tenancy Agreement and see how quick and easy it can be to write your tenant contracts.