British Columbia Non-Profit Housing Tenancy Agreement
Do you have non-profit housing units to rent? If you're in British Columbia, rent them out under this Non-Profit Housing Tenancy Agreement.
- This template is for tenancies where the rent is based on the tenant's income, pursuant to the British Columbia Residential Tenancy Act.
- This contract may be used for periodic tenancies (such as month-to-month) or fixed term tenancies (such as 1 year, 6 months, etc).
- The landlord has the right to increase the rent once in each 12-month period, on 3 months notice.
- Both parties must jointly inspect the premises at move-in and move-out.
- The tenant indemnifies the landlord against any losses or claims with respect to accident, injury or damage occurring on the premises unless it was caused by the landlord's negligence.
To access the BC Non-Profit Housing Tenancy Agreement template, add it to your cart, go through the checkout, and download the form.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016