British Columbia Share Purchase Agreement
Sell your shares in a BC corporation to a purchaser with this template British Columbia Share Purchase Agreement.
- If the purchaser resells any of the shares within 180 days for a per share price greater than the purchase price of the shares under the Agreement, the purchaser will pay the vendor an additional cash amount.
- The vendor gives standard representations and warranties with respect to the corporation's status, financial position, and
- The purchaser gives standard representations and warranties with respect to its status, financial position and authority to enter into the Agreement.
- The Agreement contains an optional provision under which the purchaser covenants to change the name of the corporation. You may want to include this if the purchaser is buying the entire business, unless they are going to continue business operations under the current name.
- Both parties covenant to keep all information about the corporation and the transaction confidential.
The British Columbia Share Purchase Agreement
template is a fully editable Microsoft Word document.qq
Last Updated: 14-April-2016