British Columbia Short Form Commercial Lease
Rent a commercial premises in BC to a business or retail tenant with this Short Form Commercial Lease Agreement for British Columbia.
- The lease is for a fixed term (such as one year), but can revert to month-to-month at the end of the term, with the landlord's consent.
- Services provided and paid for by the landlord will be charged to the tenant as additional rent, and will be invoiced on a monthly basis.
- The landlord is solely responsible for repairs to and maintenance of the building.
- The commercial lease can be renewed for a further term, if the tenant elects to do so and is not in default.
- The form is available as a reusable and customizable MS Word document.
- Intended for use only in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Last Updated: 20-January-2022