Rent an apartment in California to a tenant with this California Apartment Rental Agreement.
The Rental Agreement can be used for either a fixed term or periodic tenancy (week-to-week, month-to-month, year-to-year). Provisions of the Agreement include:
- payment of rent, late charges and NSF check fees,
- the tenant's responsibility for maintenance of the premises,
- joint and several obligations, if there are multiple tenants,
- proper use of the common areas in the apartment building,
- lead paint disclosure,
- no pets,
- subletting or assignment of the rental, with the landlord's consent.
This California Apartment Rental Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016