California Guarantee of Commercial Lease
Secure the obligations of a corporate lessee (tenant) with this California Guarantee of Commercial Lease.
- The Guarantee is absolute, unconditional and continuing.
- The Guarantee is given by a principal of the lessee, such as a shareholder, partner, sole proprietor or some other person with a financial interest in the tenant's business.
- The guarantee is intended to be an inducement to the lessor (landlord) to sign the lease.
- The guarantor guarantees payment of all rent and other amounts due under the lease, including the payment of legal fees incurred by the lessor in enforcing the terms of the lease.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of California.
Last Updated: 23-June-2022