Do you and your spouse own real estate property in the State of California? You can change the way title to the property is held with this Interspousal Transfer Deed
The form allows you to transfer the property from:
- joint tenancy to community property; or
- joint tenancy to tenancy in common; or
- one spouse to both spouses; or
- one spouse to the other spouse; or
- to relinquish any community interest and to vest the property in the name of the grantee as his/her sole and separate property.
This California Interspousal Transfer Deed
form is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016