California Notice of Completion Form
In California you must file and serve a Notice of Completion when construction is completed on your property. THIS FORM IS UPDATED FOR 2012.
- The Notice of Completion complies with CA Civil Code Sections 8180-8190, 8100-8118, and 9200-9208.
- All interested parties are notified that improvements to the owner's property have been completed as of a specified date.
- The form includes the required Verification.
- The form also includes a Proof of Service Declaration, to record who the Notice was served on and how service was effected.
- The template can be re-used as often as you require.
- For use only in the State of California.
Last Updated: 26-July-2021