California Skippered Vessel Charter Agreement
Rent out a crewed yacht or other water craft to vacationers with this Skippered Vessel Charter Agreement for California.
- The charter operator will supply the services of a qualified vessel master and crew.
- The master makes all decisions regarding weather conditions and whether to vary the course of the vessel due to weather, traffic in the area, or any other reason.
- Only persons of legal age will be allowed to consume alcohol onboard, in accordance with California laws.
- Smoking, fireworks, illegal gambling, and use of illegal substances are not allowed. The operator strictly enforces the Coast Guard policy of zero tolerance.
- If the charter is ended early due to weather, breakdown or other reason not caused by the charterer's party, a refund will be issued on a prorated basis.
Hiring a lawyer to draft up a similar agreement could cost you hundreds of dollars. This California Skippered Vessel Charter Agreement is a downloadable template that saves you time and money.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016