Prepare a Co-Branding Agreement with an Application Provider using this template form for Canadian based companies.
- The Agreement is between a service provider who operates one or more websites which deliver third party content, products and/or services to its customers, and an application provider which has distributions rights for certain content, products and/or services it wants to disseminate through the service provider websites.
- The co-branded application will be developed, hosted and maintained by application provider, and integrated into the service provider's systems.
- Details of the specifications and standards to be met.
- Mutual agreement between the parties not to serve advertising of competitors of either party.
- Ownership rights and restrictions of each party with respect to data collected.
- The parties grant each other limited licenses for use of their respective trademarks, content, and intellectual property.
- The application provider is responsible for maintenance and customer support.
- The service provider is responsible for promotion of the websites.
This Canada Co-Branding Agreement with Application Provider is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 18-July-2018