Canadian internet service providers, prepare a Co-Location Agreement for a customer with this easy-to-use template.
- The customer will co-locate its servers in the ISP's racks, and use its hub and backbone connection for internet access.
- The service provider will perform installation and hookup, but will not provide troubleshooting or maintenance other than hardware reboots if necessary.
- The ISP will charge additional fees for excess bandwidth.
- The customer's internet access is to be used for legal purposes only.
- The customer indemnifies the service provider against any claims arising from the customer's use of the services.
- The ISP makes no warranties with respect to the availability of the service.
- The Agreement is governed by Canadian laws.
This Canada Co-Location Agreement is a fully editable downloadable contract template.
Last Updated: 18-July-2018