Crew Deal Memo for Movie or TV Production | Canada
Prepare a Crew Deal Memo for a film or television production in Canada with this fully editable template.
- The crew member's employment is to be exclusive to the production.
- The production company follows a strict nondiscrimination policy in hiring.
- Provisions for kit rentals.
- Provision for car payments if the employee / contractor is using their own vehicle.
- The producer is not liable for theft or loss of the employee's equipment unless it is covered by the producer's insurance under a rental agreement.
- The employee waives his/her moral rights under the Copyright Act and grants the producer the right to use the employee's name and likeness for press kits and promotional materials.
- Drug or alcohol use at work is grounds for immediate dismissal.
- The producer has sole discretion as to whether the crew member receives a screen credit.
- This is a downloadable form that is easy to customize.
- Intended for use in Canada.
Last Updated: 05-July-2021