Domestic Employment Referral Contract | Canada
This template Domestic Employment Referral Contract can be used by Canadian placement agencies to sign up job seekers.
- The agency is not employing the applicant with this contract, but is instead acting as a referral agent to connect a candidate with suitable job openings.
- The applicant agrees to inform the agency of any job offers or placements that arise from the relationship.
- The agency will use best efforts to find suitable positions, but is not obligated to find a position for the applicant.
- The applicant must pay all of his/her own travel and relocation expenses with respect to any position obtained.
- The applicant's new employer will be responsible for paying the agency's fees.
- The agency will have no liability arising from any employment referral, and has no obligation to reimburse the applicant for any costs incurred during the employment search.
- The agency and prospective employers have the right to verify all information provided by the applicant.
- The Canada Domestic Employment Referral Contract template can be easily customized to fit your agency's specific needs.
Last Updated: 27-June-2018