Canada IT Outsourcing Consulting Agreement
Outsource your IT management to an outside consultant with this Information Technology Outsourcing Consulting Agreement for Canada.
- The IT consultant will supply a sufficient number of staff to perform the services being contracted for.
- The customer will have the right to request a replacement of any of the IT staff it considers unsuitable.
- The consultant will make all the necessary payroll deductions and remittances for its employees, including EI and workers' compensation.
- The consultant will submit a written monthly operations report breaking down the hours spent on each project, list of services completed, budget issues, etc.
- The parties' respective ownership and proprietary rights in the software and documentation is covered.
- Each party agrees not to solicit the other's employees for a period of time after the Agreement is terminated.
You can easily customize the Canada IT Outsourcing Consulting Agreement to suit your unique needs. Buy, download, start using immediately.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016