Canada Letter of Intent Template
Need a letter of intent but don't know how to create one? Use this easy Letter of Intent template for Canada.
- A letter of intent clarifies the points of discussion between the parties prior to preparing a formal agreement, and indicates to lenders, customers, contractors and suppliers that the parties intend to complete the transaction.
- The LOI is not legally binding for the most part, except for certain provisions such as confidentiality.
- Both parties agree not to discuss with, or consider offers from, any other party the matters being negotiated between them so long as the letter of intent is in effect.
- Each party agrees to pay a break-up fee as a penalty if the negotiations are terminated for any cause other than a breach of the LOI.
- The template can be used anywhere in Canada.
Get your copy of the Letter of Intent by adding it to your cart, purchasing the form through our secure checkout system, and downloading it to your computer or tablet.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016