Letter of Intent Template | Canada
Need a letter of intent but don't know how to create one? Use this easy Letter of Intent template for Canada.
- A letter of intent clarifies the points of discussion between the parties prior to preparing a formal agreement, and indicates to lenders, customers, contractors and suppliers that the parties intend to complete the transaction.
- The LOI is not legally binding for the most part, except for certain provisions such as confidentiality.
- Both parties agree not to discuss with, or consider offers from, any other party the matters being negotiated between them so long as the letter of intent is in effect.
- Each party agrees to pay a break-up fee as a penalty if the negotiations are terminated for any cause other than a breach of the LOI.
- The template can be used anywhere in Canada.
- Available in MS Word format and fully customizable.
Last Updated: 20-April-2022