Canada Marina Sublease Agreement
Sublet a marina slip in Canada with this downloadable template Marina Sublease Agreement.
- This is a net sublease, which means that the sub-tenant is responsible for paying all charges, fees, utilities, and other costs associated with the slip.
- At the landlord's option, the rent can be paid monthly or annually.
- The sub-tenant must maintain sufficient fire and extended coverage insurance, as well as comprehensive general liability insurance.
- Provisions covering substantial damage or destruction of the premises.
- if the sub-tenant holds over at the end of the term and the landlord agrees, the lease becomes month to month.
- The landlord is not responsible for personal injury or property damage.
Canada Marina Sublease Agreement, available as a Microsoft Word document. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016