Nonexclusive Distributor Agreement | Canada
Enlist distributors to sell your products across Canada with this Nonexclusive Distributorship Agreement for Canadian manufacturers and suppliers.
- The distributor has to meet predetermined minimum purchase obligations throughout the term of the contract.
- The distributor must devote a specified percentage of its display space to the products.
- The supplier must give the distributor 30 days notice before any price change.
- The distributor is the sole distributor within its allocated territory, but the supplier can appoint other distributors in other parts of the country.
- The supplier will refer all sales and leads within the territory to the distributor.
You need a strong distribution network to get your products to the marketplace. Download the Canada Nonexclusive Distributor Agreement and start building your network today.
Last Updated: 12-January-2021