Lease office space to a tenant with this Canada Office Lease and Indemnity Agreement.
- Net Lease. This lease is an absolute net office lease, and the landlord is not responsible for any costs or expenses relating to the office premises or the tenant's use of the space, except for any taxes or assessments which the landlord must pay (including income tax).
- Additional Rent. In addition to the basic rent, the tenant will pay additional rent for the tenant's proportionate share of taxes, costs of operation and special services provided for the leased premises.
- Energy Conservation. The tenant is responsible for complying with all laws and regulations relating to energy conservation, including any requests from and programs instituted by the landlord.
- Building Management. The landlord will control the operation of the building, and is responsible for all building services and management.
- Indemnification. The lease includes an Indemnity of Landlord form as an inducement for the landlord to enter into the lease.
This Canada Office Lease and Indemnity Agreement
is available as a downloadable and fully customizable MS Word file.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016