Canadian software developers, write contracts for your clients quickly and easily with this template Software Development Agreement.
- The developer will provide the deliverables, training and support.
- The developer must meet the functional specifications and delivery and installation schedule agreed to by the client.
- Provisions for acceptance testing of the software.
- After payment in full, the customer will own the software and documentation.
- Provisions limiting the developer's liability.
- Warranties of the developer with respect to the software.
- Confidentiality provisions.
- Remedies of each party in the event of default by the other party.
This Canada Software Development Agreement is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your requirements.
Last Updated: 24-July-2018