Software Distribution Agreement | Canada
Prepare a Software Distribution Agreement with a national or international distributor with this comprehensive template for Canadian software publishers.
- The publisher (owner) appoints the distributor as its exclusive distributor in a primary territory, and as a non-exclusive distributor in secondary territories.
- The distributor must meet minimum annual revenue quotas, and must provide quarterly activity reports to the publisher.
- The distributor must provide written reports identifying any problems the distributor believes to be caused by errors in the software.
- The publisher will provide all corrections, enhancements and upgrades to the software, and all training and support.
- The publisher will provide a list of all current customers and all potential sales leads for the designated territories.
- The distributor agrees not to take part in marketing or developing any product which would compete with the software.
- The Agreement is governed by Canadian laws.
- This legal document template is available in MS Word format and can be easily modified.
Last Updated: 21-September-2018