Unanimous Shareholder Agreement with License to Use Trade Mark | Canada
Prepare a Unanimous Shareholder Agreement for a Canadian corporation with this fully editable template.
- Under this Agreement, one of the shareholders gives the corporation the right to operate a business as a distributor of certain licensed products, and grants the corporation a license to use its trade marks and other proprietary marks in connection with those products.
- Other provisions of the Agreement include:
- restrictions on the sale and transfer of shares,
- business of the corporation to be conducted by the directors,
- shareholder loans to be repaid on a proportional basis,
- annual valuation of shares, based on the net book value of the company's tangible assets,
- shares of a deceased shareholder to be repurchased for cancellation by the company,
- departing shareholders have a put option,
- non-competition provisions,
- buy-sell provisions for selling the interest of a departing shareholder.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Governed by Canadian laws and intended to be used only in Canada.
Last Updated: 03-June-2022