Rent a research laboratory premises in China to a tenant with this Lease Contract for Science Research Facility.
- The premises will be used only for scientific research and operations.
- Prior to the start of the lease period, the landlord will perform any renovations required to render the premises suitable for the tenant's use, and will install utility meters, phone and communications lines, and ensure that smoke detectors, air conditioning and electrical and water lines are functional.
- The tenant has the option to renew the lease prior to the expiration of the initial lease term, and a pre-emptive right to purchase the premises if the landlord intends to sell.
- Either party may withdraw early from the lease, upon written notice and by paying the other party liquidated damages.
- The tenant is responsible for adopting all necessary fire prevention measures, and for maintaining its own insurance.
This China Lease Contract for Science Research Facility
is governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. A Chinese translation of this legal document may be required for the lease to be enforceable.