Temporarily lease commercial space in China to a business tenant with this Short Term Commercial Lease.
- The tenant will have the option to renew the lease by giving written notice to the landlord prior to the end of the initial term .
- If the tenant holds over after the termination of the lease, the landlord has the right to collect an occupancy fee based on the then current market rental rate.
- Either party has the right to terminate the lease early.
- The tenant shall pay fees for electricity telephone, decoration supervision fees and a decoration security deposit, in addition to the security deposit to be held against nonpayment of rent or damages to the premises.
- The landlord is responsible for paying all taxes and fees payable in connection with the lease of the premises.
- There will be an initial rent-free period for decoration of the premises, during which the landlord will provide the necessary water, electrical supply, lifts and traffic access.
- The tenant must apply to the relevant government department for any required business license, and must observe the laws of the PRC in conducting its business.
- If the government demands repossession of the building for public purposes, the tenant agrees to turn over possession.
- The lease contract includes a set of Building Rules and Regulations governing the use and occupancy of the building by tenants.
This China Short Term Commercial Lease
is governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. A Chinese translation of the document may be required.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016